Our best Visitor Services Associates are enthusiastic about the Putnam and everything we have to offer our visitors. The ideal candidate:
- enjoys interacting with people of all ages
- is solution-oriented and customer-focused
- is welcoming and engaging
- is a good communicator as well as a good listener
- is thorough and detail-oriented
- is flexible, patient, and empathetic
- has retail and/or customer service experience
As a Visitor Services Associate, you’ll be cross-trained on various tasks and roles within the Visitor Services Department to enhance our visitor experience by offering friendly, informed service, both in-person and on the phone. This posting is for a part-time position working approximately 20–25 hours per week with a starting rate of $11.00 per hour. Applicants must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends. IMMEDIATE OPENINGS – APPLY TODAY!
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Putnam Museum and Science Center is an equal opportunity employer.
AS PUTNAM EMPLOYEES:
- We work proactively to welcome and include all members of our regional community.
- We treat all visitors and members with appreciation and respect.
- We treat each other with respect, appreciation, trust and candor.
- We are dependable and accountable.
- We work together inter-departmentally striving for organization-wide success.